File Manager Permission System(pro) is an extension of File Manager plugin. This extension lets you enable file manager on the frontend with just posting a shortcode. You can also add file manager on the frontend vai widget or template function. It will let you manage user permission alongside user role permission. You can define what your operations your user can perform on that instance of file manager. File Manager Permission System(pro) extension lets your personalize the file manager with their personal folders. You can also use shared folders for each and every user. You can also control the maximum size of file that your user can upload on the server. You can also control what type of file your user can upload alongside other features.
List of features
- Use it like you do it in your desktop.
- Supports all kind of file operations.
- You don’t need to setup FTP to manage your files online.
- Share any kind of document, media, archive file with your users.
- Let your user upload files to your server.
- Works with any standard hosting.
- No coding only configuration
- Post file manager interface with shortcode, widget or template fnction
- Set permissions for your user and user role.
- Ban any user you want.
- Automatically create folders for your users.
- Link your users to existing folders.
- PHP 5.2+
- Firefox 12+
- Google Chrome / Chromium 19+
- Internet Explorer 9+
- Opera 12+
- Safari 6
- Mogrify Utility (Optional)
- GD / Imagic (Optional)
Install File Manager Plugin from wordpress.org plugin repository. File Manager is a dependency for using File Manager Permission System. After install ing File Manager Plugin get your copy of File Manager Permission System from your account at Giribaz. Now install File manager Permission System Plugin.